We need to clean our home every day. It is a very tough and long process. Firstly, we need to clean and dusting our house floor using a broom. Then, we need to mop the floor every time we clean our houses. If you have a big house then you really can’t do cleaning all alone. You need someone who can help you with cleaning and dusting your home which is not an easy task in our daily lives.
Vacuum cleaners can easily solve this problem along with saving a lot of daily hard work and this makes your life easier. A good vacuum cleaner is required by every household now, due to less availability of dusting workers and to ease the process. A vacuum cleaner can be a boon for you. Choosing any product is very much difficult because there are so many products available in the market which confuses the buyers in making the right decision.
Moreover, you don’t need to worry because we are here to help you by reviewing the fabulous products that change the lives of people. Here, we are reviewing the top 10 best vacuum cleaners in India 2021. This is a list for your help in making the right decision if you are looking to buy a vacuum cleaner for your home.
Best Vacuum Cleaners Under Rs 5,000/-
1. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Red, Black)
Eureka Forbes is one of the top brands which provides a huge range of vacuum cleaners and other home appliances. It is a part of shapoorji pallonji group which is an Indian group headquartered in Mumbai. This vacuum cleaner is very compact and comes with glossy red color and two small tires at the back. This is an entry-level budget vacuum cleaner which is great according to its features
- Smart Indicator
- A Long 4 M Cord
- Automatic Power Cable Winder
- Its high powerful 1200 Watts Motor has a high suction capacity which removes all the dust easily from any surface.
- .With the help of three wheels you can move this vacuum cleaner very easily around your house. Thus, it makes it can be a reliably use in your office and home.
- The handle comes with a Suction Control Feature which give you the full airflow control for better cleaning.
- The Plastic used in this vacuum cleaner can be good.
|Cord Length||4 Meters|
|Power Consumption||1200 W|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||Dust Bag with 1.5 L Capacity|
2. Panasonic MC-DL201B14B Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
Panasonic is also a leading brand providing vacuum cleaners. This vacuum cleaner is very small in size which makes it portable. It is highly recommended for the users who are looking for portability at this price point. This vacuum cleaner has a very nice blue and white color. This vacuum cleaner has a high-grade plastic. The price is also not very high considering the features and the portability.
- Bag-less Vacuum Cleaner
- Very Less Price (Compared To Others )
- Transparent Container
- It makes very Less Noise. So, this will not disturb the fellow family members whenever your are cleaning and dusting your house.
- 5 Meters cord length is enough for your usage and you can easily clean every corner of your house with ease.
- 700 Watts motor gives power to this machine. This makes the suction and blower powerful while consuming very less electricity.
- It comes with very normal filter.
|Cord Length||5 Meters|
|Power Consumption||700 W|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||Transparent Dust container with 0.4 Capacity|
3. Inalsa Spruce Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Red)
Inalsa also provides great quality products with economical pricing. The design of this vacuum cleaner and eureka forbes a quick clean vacuum cleaner is almost the same. It also has a red and black combination with a similar wheel type and design. The only thing which is different is the top area. This is plain from the top which is the reason for a little different design than it.
- 360° Wheels
- Powerful 1200 W Motor
- Efficient Blower Function
- Clean Every Corner of your home with this vacuum cleaner. You can easily clean the high ceiling areas, corners and appliances with this.
- Durable And Time Saving Appliance, this comes with very premium quality design. It can save your time with its cleaning efficiency.
- It comes with very Reasonable Price which is a major plus point for this vacuum cleaner.
- Very less container capacity.
|Cord Length||4.5 Meters|
|Power Consumption||1200 W|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||Dusting container with 1 L capacity|
4. Prestige 1200 Watt Typhoon05 Wet Vaccum Cleaner
Everyone knows this brand very well. this vacuum cleaner has a tub-like design with a massive 10 liters capacity. This vacuum cleaner is has a red and black color combination with the top handlebar for easy gripping and usage. It comes with 4 black wheels at the bottom which are durable and high-quality and can easily hold back 10 kg weight without any problem.
- Wet & Dry Cleaning
- Advanced HEPA Filter
- Powerful Suction And Blower Function
- It comes with Multiple Accessories floor brush, corner brush, absorbing brush, crevice tool, three extension tubes and a HEPA filter and an extensible hose pipe.
- Auto Cut Float Feature helps in to automatically cut of the power whenever the water capacity of the tank is full to increase the safety and prevents it from any damage.
- 10 Litres Dust Case Capacity which is enough for the daily usage and you can complete all the cleaning once without any interruption.
- Portability can be a issue due to its size.
|Cord Length||4.5 meters|
|Power Consumption||1200 W|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||Dust Container with 10 LCapacity|
5. Panasonic MC-CG371A145 Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Blue)
This vacuum cleaner has a very unique design, then many other vacuum cleaners in this list. It has a dark blue and black color combination which looks very premium at first sight. It has a handle at the top which improves the portability and eases the user to carry. This also comes with very decent pricing and if you are buying a first vacuum cleaner then this might be the right fit for you.
- 5 Meter Cord Length
- Suction Power: 410 W
- Retractable Cord
- 3.6 kg Body Weight makes this very light weight vacuum cleaner and you can carry it anywhere hassle-free.
- Strong Suction to suck all the dust particles. hence, it sucks all the large and small dust particles with ease.
- 2 years Warranty is very much good as compared to its price. So, you don’t have to worry if anything goes wrong in between 2 years.
- Low tank capacity which is only 1.5 Litres.
|Cord Length||5 Meters|
|Power Consumption||1600 W|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||Dust Container with 1.5 Capacity|
Best Vacuum Cleaners Under Rs 10,000/-
6. Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (Blue)
This is one of those brand which is in the market for a very long time. Thus, it is also the most dominating brand in the electronics industry. This vacuum cleaner looks really great with the color combination. It has a black and blue color combination. In this, the black is glossy at the front side of the cleaner and a matte black finish to the suction nozzle.
- 2018 Golden iF Design Award Holder
- Integrated Soft Brush
- Simple And Tidy To Empty
- Allergy H 13 Filter
- PowerCyclone 5 technology accelerates air in the cyclonic chamber to separate out dust. It maximizes airflow and improves cleaning efficiency.
- Turbo Brush Nozzle enables this vacuum cleaner to clean your house by removing the small dust particles from carpet, floors, sofa without any hassle.
- Powerful 1900 Watts Motor for deep cleaning and gives this vacuum cleaner more power and make it even more reliable.
- It cannot remove Pet Hair Efficiently.
|Cord Length||6 Meters|
|Power Consumption||1900 W(Motor), 370 W(Suction)|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||Transparent Dust Container with 1.5 Capacity|
7. Karcher WD3* EU-I/WD3* EU Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Black, Yellow)
This brand is known for the light yellow color in its vacuum cleaners range. This is one of the brightest yellow colors with a beautiful black color combination. The color combination and the design make it even more aesthetic and eye-catching as well. The price is little more expensive, thus it is a mid-range vacuum cleaner with many exciting features.
- Blower Function
- Built-in Accessory Storage
- High Filtration Efficiency
- It is very Energy Efficient as it consumes only 1000 watts of electricity. One of the most efficient vacuum cleaner in this price range.
- 17 Litres Container Capacity enables you to do the cleaning on the one go. So, you don’t have to diffuse the dirt from the container frequently.
- This vacuum cleaner Weigh Only 6 kg which is very less and makes it very portable and easy to carry anywhere whenever wanted.
- After – Sales Service is not good .
|Cord Length||4 Meters|
|Power Consumption||1000 W|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||Paper Filter Bag and robust & impact-resistant 17-litre plastic container with 17 Capacity|
8. Kent KSL-160 Bagless Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Silver, White)
Kent is known for its water purifiers in India. This is the first brand that created its own demand when people were not aware of water purifiers at that time. But they have known for good quality and highly durable products. Here comes a vacuum cleaner from the same brand which looks very premium. It has a good design with a white and black color combination.
- Powerful 2000 W Motor
- Helps to Decrease Air Pollution While Operation
- Foot Operated On/Off Switch
- Advanced Force Cyclonic Technology helps this vacuum leaner to collect the dust even from the hard reaching areas.So, this makes your house clean from all corners as well.
- Rubberized Wheel enables this vacuum cleaner more convenient to drag from one place to another with ease and makes it portable.
- It has HEPA Filter which removes pollutants and dust easily and gives you more clean and safe home without any troubles.
- It cannot collect pet hair.
|Cord Length||Retractable Cord|
|Power Consumption||2000 W|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||Transparent Dust Container|
Best Vacuum Cleaners Above Rs 10,000/-
9. Dyson V8 Animal + Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Titanium)
Dyson is one of the premium brands in electronics. Their products are very expensive and they use very high-end technology in all of their product lines. This is a rechargeable and without cord vacuum cleaner with very clean design. The design is very much similar to the regular mop and at first instance, it doesn’t look like a regular vacuum cleaner. If you can afford that much money, then this vacuum cleaner is recommended. It also gives very unique exposure every time you use this vacuum cleaner.
- Powerful Suction Capacity (1,10,000 RPM)
- Re-chargeable Battery With 40 Mins Continuous Usage
- Asthma & Allergy Friendly
- It is designed in such a way that you can Clean Higher Areas Easily. This will surely help in your daily cleaning routine.
- Hygienic Dirt Ejector lets you remove the dirt particles without even dirtying your hand. So, no messy hands in dust disposal.
- With no cord design, you can easily Clean Your Car with this vacuum cleaner which makes your overall life easier and a clean car on the go.
- This is one of the most expensive vacuum cleaners currently in India.
|Power Consumption||5 Hours Charging Time|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||Clear bin with 0.54L Capacity|
10. Karcher SC3 Easyfix * EU Steam Mops (Yellow)
This is also from the Karcher brand. This is very compact and portable at this price. It is a high-end and expensive vacuum cleaner you can bring to your home. The build quality is also very good which comes with a decent price. As Karcher’s other vacuum cleaner this has the same bright yellow and black color combination. It also has many features lets look in detail.
- Powerful 1900 W Motor
- Easy Tank Refills
- Muti-fuctional Premium Acessories
- Two-level Steam Flow Control On Handle
- No Chemicals Required because a steam mop kills 99.9% bacteria without use of any chemicals. So, you can make your home chemical free with this vacuum cleaner.
- 3.5 Bar Of Steam Pressure to make your cleaning ease and you wiill get impressive cleaning results with this vacuum cleaner.
- Steam Mop is very convenient to use in comparison of a regular suction vacuum cleaner. This is very easy to use and removes all the dirt from anywhere in the house.
- It only has 1 year of warranty which not justifies the price.
|Cord Length||4 Metres|
|Power Consumption||1900 W|
|Dust Collecting Capacity||1 Litre Tank|
Things To Consider Before Buying A Vacuum Cleaner In India 2021
- Bag or Bag-less: Check if the vacuum cleaner is with a bag or not. We recommend you to buy a vacuum cleaner with a bag for your daily home or office use. If you want portability, then you should look for a bagless vacuum cleaner.
- Cordless Or With Cord: If your house is too big and the power source is very far to dusting place. Then, you should consider buying a cordless vacuum cleaner. Otherwise, with-cord vacuum cleaner is highly recommended.
- Warranty Period: Always check the warranty period whichever appliances you buy online or offline. A higher warranty period will surely benefit you in the long run.
- Price: It is one of the most important factors while purchasing any product. You should check the price on local retailers, once you selected the product without directly buying from online websites.