Steam iron is needed every day for ironing our clothes. Once , the washing of clothes is completed. The ironing removes all the cloth wrinkles and makes your cloth ready to wear. If you don’t have an iron , then you have to give clothes to the laundry which is very hectic and cost you more money as well. Laundry is not easily availble in all areas and they take more time in ironing our clothes. So why not buy an iron that can solve all your problems.
In general, steam iron provides steam to the clothes and it increases the ironing efficiency on all clothes. So, you don’t need to hassle for ironing as it can iron any type of cloth effectively. You can iron your cloth any time or anywhere you want, you just need a steam iron for your home.
Hence, we are here to help you and guide you which will be the best steam irons in India you can look for. This blog will provide you the 10 best steam iron in India 2020 list and guide you to choose the best steam iron for your family in all budgets. Before we move further, there are some things which you might consider before buying a steam iron in India 2020.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Steam Iron In India 2020
- Weight: You should check on the weight of the desired steam iron and it should not be heavy. A lighter steam iron is easier to use and will not panic you if you use steam iron for long duration.
- Power Consumption: The higher watt is recomended if you use steam iron a lot. Otherwise, 1000-1400 watts is ideal for normal usage.
- Water Tanks For Steaming: You should check, if the water tank is removeable and water tank capacity for steaming.
- Warranty: A warranty period should be more than 1 year. The higher warranty period is always recommended whenever you buy the product.
Best Steam Iron Under Rs.1,000/-
1. Bajaj DX 7 1000-Watt Dry Iron
This bajaj dry iron is on the top of our 10 best steam iron in India 2020 and highly recommended if you are looking for dry iron. The price is very economical of this dry iron and it is a worth cracking deal under a small budget. This steam iron has white and brown color combination. Whereas, the front body is in white color and the bottom panel has a light brown color. The design of this dry iron is compact as well.
- Non Stick Coated Plate
- Dry Iron (Without Steam)
- 360 Swivel Cord
- 1000 Watts
- Cool Touch Body makes this dry iron convenient to use and make this dry iron comfortable to hold as it has good grip with high temperature settings.
- Thermal Safety Fuse helps in disconnecting the power supply during overloads and prevents this dry iron from short circuit as well.
- The Price of this dry iron is very less and you can surely buy it as the price is very less and it also has a 2 year warranty with it. This makes this dry iron a worthy deal for people having less budget.
- It is not a steam iron and we don’t recommend if you are looking for a steam iron.
|Power Consumption||1000 Watts|
|Dimensions||28.5 x 13.3 x 12.9 cm|
2. Usha EI 1602 1000 W Dry Iron (White)
This Usha EI 1602 1000 W Dry Iron has a very compact, sleek and light weight design. So, you can carry it whenever you are travelling. The weight of this dry iron is only 494 grams, which is equal to a half kgs. The price of this dry iron is very cheap as it does not have steam. Though it has a very cheap price, this has really amazing built quality and very good design.
- Light Weight Dry Iron
- Non Stick PTFE Coated Plate
- 1 Year Warranty
- Temperature control, so you can control the temperature as per the requirement. Hence, you can manually adjust the required setting.
- In-Build Thermostat will automatically cut down the power and it prevents any major accident caused by the voltage fluctuation.
- It has a Cool Touch Body which keeps the body cool even at the high temperatures. This ensures that your hands won’t get burned even at very hot temperatures.
- This only has a 1 year warranty .
|Power Consumption||1000 Watts|
|Dimensions||25 x 12 x 13 cm|
3. Maharaja Whiteline Pristine SI-103 1300-Watt Steam Iron
This maharaja whiteline steam iron has 1300 watt heating element with 160 ml of tank capacity. This will give you more power and fasten the ironing to your clothes with high steam tank capacity. The price of this steam iron is also very economical and you can surely check this product if you really have low budget and want a steam iron. Then, this is a right fit for you.
- 160ml Tank Capacity
- Perfect For Stubborn Creases
- Powerful 1300-Watt
- 0-12 g/min High Steam Rate increases the efficiency of the steam iron and it boosts the steam rate, which will not let wrinkles on very thick clothes as well.
- Self Clean Function prevents the loose minerals from getting inside the tank and increase the life span of the steam iron.
- PTFE Soleplate is a nonstick soleplate which does not let your soft clothes stick to the sole plate. Thus, it keeps your clothes safe from burning.
- If you fill the water tank to the top, then it can have a leakage problem.
|Power Consumption||1300 Watts|
|Dimensions||27.5 x 15.2 x 11 cm|
4. Inalsa Hercules 1400 W Steam Iron
This is the Inalsa Hercules 1400 W which is at the 4th position in our 10 best steam iron in India 2020 list. It is a 1400 watts steam iron with 250 ml water tank capacity and self cleaning function. This also has 2 years long warranty period, which is great in this budget. If you are considering to buy an entry level steam iron with decent features. Then, you can easily consider this steam iron among others.
- Self Cleaning
- 250 ml water tank
- Non-stick Coated Sole Plate
- 1400 Watts
- Rapid Even Heat Technology enables to blast away all the wrinkles at a very less time. It gives better performance and results every time.
- Precision Tip will give you the proper control of the steam iron. So, you can have the perfect ironed clothes whenever you want.
- Variable Temperature Control allows you to change the temperature as per the requirement by you. Thick winter clothes, blankets need higher temperatures, whereas the T shirts, sarees need very low temperature for perfect ironing.
- After sales service is not good.
|Power Consumption||1400 Watts|
|Dimensions||26.4 x 11 x 13 cm|
5. Havells Glydo 1000 Watt Dry Iron
This is a Havells Glydo1000 watt dry iron. It has a temperature control dial which will let you control the temperature settings according to your requirement. This has a pilot light which will notify you whenever the iron heated at the desired temperature. The price of this dry iron is a little high and you can buy if you are looking for a good quality dry iron with medium-range budget then you can consider this dry iron for sure.
- Temperature Control Dial
- Pilot Light is Easily Visible
- Non-stick Coating on Sole Plate
- Aerodynamic Design gives this steam iron a very good looks with easy to glide along the fabric improves the functionality by the design.
- 360 Swivel Cord reduces your effort in ironing and improves the flexibility of the steam iron. This makes your tough ironing task easier.
- Cord Winder prevents the cord from getting tangled, twisted and damaged. This allows to store the cord at safer place as well.
- You can get the steam iron at this price point.
|Power Consumption||1000 Watts|
|Dimensions||27.2 x 12.2 x 14 cm|
Best Steam Iron Under Rs.2,000/-
6. Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray
The Philips GC1905 has a 1440 Watt of heating element. This is on the 6th position in our 10 best steam iron in India 2020. It is very popular steam iron with a mid-range price. This has easily gliding sole plates so you can do ironing comfortably. It has 2 years of warranty with a light blue and white color combination. This might be a right fit for you if you are looking for a heavy steam iron with a mid range price.
- Easy Gliding on all Fabrics
- 1440 Watts
- Faster Set-up and Storage
- This has the Fast Emptying of the Water Tank because of the huge emptying hole. You can easily empty the water tank within seconds.
- Continuous Steam Output Up to 17 g/min enables the adequate steaming output for you. This will give you continuous steam for many clothes.
- Easily Removes Creases with the spray function inside this steam iron. It easily moistens the fabric and clean creases without any effort.
- This is much heavier than other steam irons.
|Power Consumption||1440 Watts|
|Dimensions||11.5 x 26.1 x 13.6 cm|
7. Black+Decker Steam Iron Press 1800 Watt (purple)
The black & decker’s 1800 watt steam iron is on the 7th position in our 10 best steam iron in India 2020 list. This steam iron has 1800 watt heating element. It has a detachable water tank which will help you in filling the water tank and temperature and steam control will give you the full access of the steam iron to control and adjust it as you like. This is also a mid-range steam iron with many features.
- Detachable Water Tank
- Ceramic Soleplate
- Variable Temperature and Steam Control
- Anti-drip Function shut down the steam iron whenever it gets idle for a long time. This function prevents the power wastage and any accidental damage.
- Steam Burst and Spray Function smoothen the ironing process as it adds the moisture to the clothes and give you the comfortable ironing.
- Anti-calc Function protects your clothes from limescale damage. This is a hard chalky deposit under the sole plate.
- It does not have auto shut feature.
|Power Consumption||1800 Watts|
|Dimensions||30.6 x 13 x 17.3 cm|
8. Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron
Morphy Richards super glide 2000 watts steam iron is on the 8th position at our 10 best steam iron in India 2020 list considering the price value, warranty and the features. This steam iron has a self clean feature which will make it more convenient to use and improves the user experience as well. This has a three color combination of white, black and blue.
- 2000 Watts Power
- Ceramic Soleplate
- Self Clean feature
- Vertical Steam is a very different feature and allow you to steam the clothes when they are in the hanger. So, you don’t have to work harder to steam the clothes.
- Turbo Boost allows to get rid of the stubborn creases with the help of 150gm steam, which gets deeply into the fabric.
- 46 Steam Holes are more than enough to provide the proper steaming you require to iron clothes. They provide a blend of steam and heat for better performance.
- After -Sales service might be an issue for you.
|Power Consumption||2000 Watts|
|Dimensions||35.8 x 17 x 12.9 cm|
Best Steam Iron Above Rs.2000/-
9. Black & Decker BXIR2201IN 2200 W Steam Iron
Black & decker steam iron is in the 9 th position and the best option above Rs. 2000. This is a 2200 watt iron with variable temperature and steam control. This allows the user to set the temperature precisely and give control of steaming in your hand. If you are looking to buy a cordless steam iron under a budget of Rs.3000. Then, this is our the top most recommendation for you.
- Anti-drip Function
- Steam Burst and Sprey Function
- Variable Temperature Control
- Cordless Feature ensures the easy movement and increases the mobility of this steam iron. So, you can easily carry even when you are travelling.
- Higher Wattage leads to faster steaming and pressing. This will reduce the time in ironing and increases the process speed. Hence it saves time.
- Self-Clean Function prevents any limescale build up which can harm the steam iron and overall increases the life span of this steam iron.
- As it is a high end steam iron, this is much more expensive than other in this list.
|Power Consumption||2200 Watts|
|Dimensions||32.8 x 14 x 17.8 cm|
10. Philips EasySpeed Plus Steam Iron GC2048/30
- 120 g Steam Boost
- Drip Stop Feature
- 360 Degree Swivel Cord
The Philips easy speed GC2048/30 steam iron is in the 10 th position in our 10 best steam iron in India 2020 list. This has an auto shut-off feature and you don’t have to worry if you ever forgot to shut down the steam iron. So, it provides safety and security for you. Ceramic soleplate is one of the best plates because it does not damage your clothes from ironing at all. You should consider buying it if you have a good budget and looking for heavy duty, safe and performing steam iron for your home.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Vertical Steam Function
- 2300W Power
- Ceramic Soleplate
- 120 g Steam Boost will easily remove most stubborn creases and give you the steady performance in your daily clothes ironing.
- Drip Stop Feature prevents the water coming out of the steaming holes.So, you don’t have to struggle and give you ideal ironing at the same time.
- 360 Degree Swivel Cord improves the usability. Thus, it will not cause any trouble, no matters in which direction you move the steam iron.
- The size of this steam iron is relatively bigger.
|Power Consumption||2000 Watts|
|Dimensions||1.4 x 3.2 x 1.5 cm|
Best Steam Irons Brands In India 2020
Today, competition is rising in every industry. We choose the brands that are reliable, deliver good quality products, great after-sales support, and nice user experience. Above is the list of best steam iron in India 2020 and all the brands mentioned above are good and you can go with any brand with them. But below we have mentioned all the best Steam Irons brands in 2020.
This is a Dutch multinational company which provides a wide range of products in electronics. It was founded in 1891 and this is one of the oldest brands in the market. The headquarters of this company is in Eindhoven, Netherlands.