The microwave oven has become an important part of the kitchen in 2021. We can’t imagine our lives without microwave ovens now, because we need it to prepare our delicious foods like pizza, cakes, grilled sandwiches, and other mouth-watering dishes daily. Now you can’t rely on gas stoves only, yes gas stoves are good and even better in some circumstances but there is no match of a microwave oven in the kitchen.
A good microwave oven will solve all your cooking problems at once. So, you don’t have to do all the hard work in front of the gas stove. This is very quick and easy, either you are looking for an oven that simply reheats your cooked food or you have to cook using a microwave oven. This fastens up all the process and your delicious food will be served within minutes.
So, if you are looking for a microwave oven that fits your budget and satisfies all your kitchen needs. Then, we recommend you to read this blog once, and afterwards, you will surely have an idea which microwave oven is the right for you. We have categorized the top 10 best microwave ovens in India 2021 on the basis of three price ranges i.e Best microwave under Rs.6000,12000 & above 12000. So whatever will be your budget will help you a lot.
Best Microwave Oven In India List
Best Microwave Oven Under Rs.6000/-
1. LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS2043BP, Black)
The LG 20 L microwave is a solo microwave with very little cost. It has an auto cook menu, so you only have to select the type of dish you are preparing and it will automatically adjust the atmosphere inside. This makes a dish even more delicious without putting a lot of effort. This is a 700 watts microwave oven which does not consume very much electricity either.
- Auto Cook Menu
- Energy Saving
- Attractive Floral Pattern
- Keep Warm function keeps the food at a particular temperature for upto 90 minutes. So, your food will remain warm in the microwave oven for a long time
- Intellowave Technology makes cooking faster and ensures healthy cooking for you and your family. Hence, you can have delicious, healthy dishes fast.
- Anti Bacteria Cavity reduces bacterial growth inside the microwave oven and keeps your food bacteria-free which helps in avoiding inside odour formation.
- Not Ideal For Baking, grilling and roasting.
|Power Consumption||700 watts|
|Warranty||1 Year on Product & 4 Years on Magnetron|
|Dimensions||45.5 cm X 25cm X 32cm|
2. Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (1701MT, White)
The Bajaj 17 L microwave is on the second position in our 10 best microwave ovens in India 2021. This microwave oven has a white and black color combination and a very compact design. It is a 700 watts microwave oven with 17 litres of capacity which is small but because of its small size, you can place it anywhere in the kitchen.
- 700 Watts Output
- 17 Litres Capacity
- Compact Size
- Mechanical Controls will help you to adjust the temperature according to the type of food. So, the food will be cooked according to your likeness.
- With a 30 Minutes Timer, this bajaj microwave oven will alert you and give you a notification when the timer is completed.
- Defrosting feature will help you to defrost the frozen item in very less time. This will surely help in your everyday cooking.
- No auto cook menu for desired cooking.
|Power Consumption||700 watts|
|Dimensions||40.99 cm X 30.98 cm X 51.99 cm|
3. Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS23F301TAK/TL, Black)
The samsung solo microwave oven has a very premium design as it has a matte black body and a steel grey handle which looks quitte elegant. This also has a pre-set cooking mode which will help you to cook all your favourite dishes simply by a meny button. It adjust the temperature according to the selection and give you the desired food.
- Savour Favourite Traditional Recipes
- Pre-set Cooking Modes
- Child Lock
- Triple Distribution System evenly distributes the heat inside the microwave oven. This results in well-cooked food from all sides and angles.
- Ceramic Interior & Exterior makes it easy to clean and protect the body from small scratches. Thus, it is more user friendly and increases the lifespan of a microwave.
- ECO Saving Mode enables this microwave oven to go into a standby mode by simply pressing a button. This lowers standby electricity consumption.
- No Auto shut off feature with this microwave oven.
|Power Consumption||1150 Watts|
|Dimensions||48.9 cm X 27.5 cm X37.4 cm|
4. IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (17PMMEC1, White)
IFB is one of the most trending brands in terms of appliances. They are known for great quality products at very minimal prices. This is an IFB 17 L solo microwave oven which is one the 4th position in our 10 Best Microwave Ovens In India 2021 list. This has a bright white color with a very sleek and small design. It will make your cooking easier with defrost, reheating, and cooking features.
- Only 700 Watt power consumption
- Can Be Used For Defrosting
- Easy Cooking
- Jog Dials are relatively easier to use as compared to touch panels and they are the physical buttons so they last longer as well.
- 3 auto cook menu options will save your lot of time in cooking and give you various options to choose from. So, you can cook delicious food at home.
- Reheating is very well performed with this microwave oven and you can surely perform reheating easily. So it will decrease the burden of yours as well.
- This is only suitable for small families and bachelors, if you have more than 2 members then this is not recommender
|Power Consumption||700 Watts|
|Warranty||1 Year On Product & 3 Years On Magnetron|
|Dimensions||45.2cm X 26.2 cm X 33 cm|
5. Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (MAGICOOK PRO 20SM BLACK, Black)
In the 6th position, we have the morphy richards 25 L convection microwave oven in our 10 best microwave ovens in India 2021 list. This has a large glass at the front so you can see the cooking from outside and stop it if something goes wrong. It has a power-coated cavity helps in cleaning the microwave after cooking.
- Powder-coated Cavity
- Large Glass Turntable
- Easy to Operate Door Lock
- Electronic Knob Operation helps in adjusting the temperature and timer very smoothly. So, you can relax once you set both things and the delicious food will be ready for you.
- Wide Opening Door eases the daily operation of a microwave. Due to this, a user can easily keep in and out of the large bowls and plate.
- 6 Power Levels will give you full control of the microwave oven. So, you can manually adjust the power required by a particular food.
- No Preheat features with this microwave oven.
|Power Consumption||700 Watt|
|Warranty||1 Year On Product, 2 years on Magnetron|
|Dimensions||45.2 cm X 26.2 cm X 35 cm|
Best Microwave Oven Under Rs.10,000/-
6. Morphy Richards 25 L Convection Microwave Oven (MWO 25CG, Steel)
The morphy richards 25 L convection microwave oven is on the 6th position in our list. It is one of the best convection microwave oven currently in India. It has a beautiful mirror finish door which looks very premium in a product. The color combination is glossy black and matte silver which looks really well to this microwave oven.
- Mirror Finish Door
- 10 Auto Cook Options
- Child Lock
- Overheat And Sensory Protection will prevent this microwave from overheat damage. Due to sensory protection, the food will cook evenly from all around the edges.
- Supporting Accessories include a wire rack and a baking plate which will help you in grilling and baking your delicious food inside the microwave oven.
- Combination Cooking will give you choices and you can pick any one of them like microwave, grilling, convection, baking.
- After-Sales service is not that good.
|Power Consumption||900 watt|
|Dimensions||45cm X 28cm X 35cm|
7. Haier 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (HIL2001CWPH, Black & White)
The Haier 20 L convection microwave oven is very economical in the convection oven category. So, this is ranked on the 7th position in our 10 best microwave ovens in India 2021 list. This oven has all black color from the front with silver color at the top. If you are looking for an entry level convection microwave oven, then you must consider this microwave oven.
- 66 Auto Cook Menu
- Oil-free Cooking
- Child lock
- The Steam Cleaning feature will eliminate the grease, oil and unwanted dust particles from the microwave oven in under 15 minutes.
- Multi-stage Cooking function helps you to put the setting in sequence and the microwave oven will act accordingly for multiple stages.
- 2 Combi Functions allow you to combine the 2 features simultaneously. This means you can combine any two functions like roasting, microwave, baking for the ideal cooking.
- There is no touch button all the buttons are physical in this microwave.
|Power Consumption||1280 W|
45.1 X 25.6 cX 33.7 cm
8. IFB 25 L Convection Microwave Oven (25SC4, Metallic Silver)
This is a massive 25 liter capacity microwave oven. It is on the 8th position in our top 10 best microwave ovens in India 2021. This oven is sufficient for 3-4 family members and the price according to its capacity is less too. It has steam clean feature which automatically cleans from the inside of the microwave oven. The quick start feature allows to quickly start the microwave oven whenever needed.
- Child Safety Lock
- Quick Start
- 101 Auto Cook Menu
- Steam Clean
- Weight Defrost has automatically detected the food item and defrost accordingly. A user has to just enter the food weight and rest will be done in the microwave oven itself.
- Multi-stage Cooking with the help of the stored memory in this microwave oven. A user can cook 3 multi-stage level dish at one time. So, this ease the cooking process.
- Deodorise will remove the unwanted odour from inside the microwave oven and prevents any germs to come inside it.
- It can consume 1300 watts electricity in convection mode, which is too high.
|Power Consumption||900 watt|
|Dimensions||48.3 cm X 28.1cm X 41.4cm|
Best Microwave Oven Under Rs.20,000/-
9. LG 28 L Charcoal Convection Microwave Oven (MJ2886BFUM, Black)
The 9th position holder in our 10 best microwave ovens in India 2021 list. This is sufficient for all your oven requirements as it has pre-heat, grilling, baking, convection and you can cook all types of dishes with this easily. This microwave oven has a keep warm feature which remains warm until 90 minutes and diet fry feature will give you the tasty fried food with very less consumption of oil.
- Diet Fry
- Keep Warm
- Autocook Menu
- Make Ghee in 12 Minutes
- Charcoal Lighting Heater maintains the natural taste and flavour. This keeps the food crunchy from the outside and juicy from the inside.
- Indian Roti Basket allows you to cook all types of Indian roti like lachha paranthas, tandoori rotis, missi rotis, all types of naan at the comfort of your home.
- Motorized Rotessorie gives you a barbeque taste with this microwave oven. So, you can have delicious tandoori cheap, Afghani chicken and all your barbeque dishes at home.
- This only has a 1 year warranty.
|Power Consumption||900 watts|
|Dimensions||53cm X32cm X 47cm|
10. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (MC28M6055CK/TL, Black)
The samsung 28 L microwave is our 10th pick in the 10 best microwave ovens in India 2021 list. The price is a little too high, but if you don’t bother about the price. Then, it is totally worth your money as it has all matte black color with quick defrost function which rapidly defrost the food and you will get a fresh-like food whenever wanted. It also has various other features which are as follows:
- Ceramic Inside
- Quick Defrost
- ECO Mode
- Easyview Glass is one of the clearest glass in microwave ovens and gives you the perfect view of your food.
- Hotblast Technology gives you power to cook faster and crisper as the warm air inside the oven will disperse from small holes inside out.
- Crusty Plate allows you to have crispy and crunchy food items without the usage of oil. It evenly warms the food in the oven.
- It can consume a lot of electricity if you consider maximum.
|Power Consumption||900 watts (maximum-2900 watts)|
|Dimensions||51.7cm X 31cm X 46.3cm|
Microwave Oven Buying Guide
- Power Consumption: Microwave oven can consume high power and if you are a high microwave oven user then you should keep the power consumption in mind before making a purchase.
- Warranty: It should have more than 1 year of warranty because microwave ovens are used for years and we don’t switch the microwave oven very often.
- Dimensions: A microwave oven can take a large space in your kitchen and before making a purchase you have to decide where you will keep it.
- Difference Between Solo microwave or Convection Microwave? Solo microwave ovens are basically used for normal daily cooking activities like reheat, defrost, basic cooking. They are also cheaper. But, they can’t do baking and grilling which convection microwave can do and the price is a little higher.
Microwave Oven Types
Solo Microwave Oven
This is an entry level microwave oven which comes with very basic microwave function. The price of these microwave ovens are the starting level.
So, you can not expect that it will have some advanced features. But this is ideal for reheat, basic cooking in your routine work.
This is very much suitable for small families and people who are living alone.
Grill Microwave Oven
They are very much similar to solo microwave oven but they have additional roast, grill and toast facility. This means that you do have to spend more than a solo microwave oven.
But, the feature it offers justifies the price. This type of microwave is suitable for people who do not bake a lot. If you want a microwave oven without baking feature then this is the best one for you.
The price of these microwave oven is higher than solo but it is lesser than a convection microwave oven. If you have a medium budget then this is the right type of oven you are looking for.
Convection Microwave Oven
This microwave oven is very popular for baking functionality. It offers the same functions as grill microwave oven but it have other addon feature that will help you to do baking.
The price of these microwave ovens are much higher than a previous two. But, if you want a microwave oven that can perform all your cooking like grilling, toasting, roasting, baking and reheating.
Then, this is the great type of microwave oven that you should consider to buy and you have a higher budget as well.
Yes, the food you cook in a microwave oven is safe for you as it will not affect your health in any bad way. Although, you have to use microwave safe utensils only. Try to use glass utensils over plastic in a microwave oven.
No, you should not preheat oven empty because it is not the safe option for you. You have to place the dish whichever you are cooking or baking inside the oven in a preheat mode as well.
Most of the microwave ovens provide one year of warranty minimum. So, you must look for one year warranty at least. If you are not getting 1 year warranty then you should consider other product.
A convection microwave oven is the best if you are looking for one which can make anything you want but if you need a small oven for reheating and heating dishes then solo microwave ovens are the best.
Microwave oven is the fast and easy method for cooking, reheating, roasting as it the best and must-have appliance for the kitchen. Buying this will make your life easy and convinient.
For choosing the best microwave oven one should know about his budget, what type of microwave oven they do require and the brand as per thier linking.
Knowing these things automatically guide you to choose the best oven for you as this will fit in your budget and fulfills your requirement too.