If you want to improve your health or you want a chilled juice in summers. You need a good juicer beacuse making a juice mannualy is really a tough job and almost impossible.
It is also a very convenient appliance like mixer grinder and food processors.
In this blog, you will get to know more about juicers and the types of juicers present in the market. This will also help you to know which is the best one according to your budget and requirement.
Best Juicers in India
|Product Name||User Rating||Budget (₹)||Check Price|
|1||Sujata Powermatic Juicer||4.3/5||₹₹₹||Click Here|
|2||Glen Centrifugal Juicer GL 4019||4/5||₹₹||Click Here|
|3||Kenwood JEP500WH 700-Watt Juicer||4/5||₹₹₹||Click Here|
|4||Inalsa Maxim Centrifugal Juicer||3.3/5||₹₹||Click Here|
|5||Bajaj JEX 16 800-Watt Juicer||3.7/5||₹₹₹||Click Here|
|6||Philips HR2775 1-Litre 25-Watt Citrus Press Juicer||4/5||₹₹||Click Here|
|7||Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer||4.6/5||₹₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|8||AGARO – 33293 Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer / Cold Press Juicer||4.5/5||₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|9||Braun Multiquick 3 J300 800-Watt Juicer||4.4/5||₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|10||Panasonic MJ-L500 150-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer||4/5||₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|11||Hurom HP Series Cold Press Slow Juicer||4.5/5||₹₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
Best Centrifugal Juicers
1. Sujata Powermatic Juicer
Sujata is well known kitchen appliances brand and even many of the street vendors and small juice shop owner uses their products for commercial use.
It is white in color with a big pulp collector. It will make the juice from the blades and the remaining pulp will be stored inside on the right side.
- 90 Minutes Continuous Running helps a user to make juices for the whole family without any trouble. Hence, you and your family can enjoy their favorite juices on the go.
- Tough Stainless Steel Blades are long-lasting because they are rust-free and easy to clean. They also remain sharp for a long period of time.
- “This is a budget-friendly juicer that is good for making fruit and vegetable juice. It is one of the best buys if you want an entry-level centrifugal juicer. If you are buying a first juicer then this one is really good for you. “
- 22000 RPM Operation
- Fast Juice
- Mesh Filter
- You might have to spend little time for cleaning this juicer.
|Dimensions||37 x 36 x 23 cm|
2. Glen Centrifugal Juicer GL 4019
Glen is an Indian brand that is approximately two decades old. It is a new brand if you are comparing it with the big names but still, it is not that new you can not consider buying from this brand.
This juicer has a plastic body with black and steel grey color combination. The juicer jar and the pulp collector is transparent that can benefit the user while making a juice.
- 0.6 Liter Juice Collector that is 600 ml which means that you can easily collect two glasses of juice at once in a container.
- 2 Speed Functions that consist of high and medium speed. A high-speed setting is used for hard fruits and vegetables like carrot, reddish, cucumber, and a medium speed setting are designed for soft fruits and vegetables like orange, pineapple, watermelon, and peach.
- 70 mm Wide Opening makes it easy for a user to put a large portion of fruit at a particular point in time. This feature makes it more convenient to use.
- “This is another juicer under a budget category. It is suitable for people who have previously used this brand and want to buy a juicer at entry-level pricing. Then, you can definitely consider this juicer for you. “
- Safety Lock
- Pulp Collector
- Stainless Steel Filter
- After sales support is not that good.
|Dimensions||20.5 x 27 x 33.4 cm|
3. Kenwood JEP500WH 700-Watt Juicer
Kenwood is a very old Japanese brand that is known for providing appliances in the market.
This juicer has a good color combination and surely it will look good in your kitchen. The primary color of this juicer is matte white and secondry color is black.
- 2 L Pulp Collector is massive that will help you to make more juice in a single time. This also means that you do not have to clean pulp very frequently.
- Anti-drip Functionality will not make the juicer drip the juice easily. This will save the juice so that you can enjoy all the juice without any wastage.
- Safety Lock will make sure that the juicer is locked and it will eliminate any accident. Thus, it improves safety from a user perspective.
- “This is a centrifugal juicer that is ₹2,000-3,000 more than the other centrifugal juicers. But the built quality of this juicer is really impressive and it justifies the price.”
- 75 mm Wide Opening Tube
- Two Speed Controls
- Easy Cleaning
- It is one of the most expensive centrifugal.
|Dimensions||38 x 23.4 x 45.8 cm|
4. Inalsa Maxim Centrifugal Juicer
Inalsa is a spanish mulit national brand. It is a subidiary company of Taurus international group. Besides that many customers in India belive that it is an Indian brand.
This juicer has metallic grey and dark black color combination. Like any other juicer, the jar is transparent and the pulp collector has a transparent black finish.
- 400 ml Juice Jar will help you to collect more juice from the juicer. This means that you can easily collect half-liter juice at one time.
- 60 mm Wide Opening means that you can cut the fruit into large sections. Thus, it will take less time and effort while making a juice.
- “This is also a budget centrifugal juicer with Inalsa branding. It is sufficient to make juice for 3-4 people at a time. If you want a budget juicer with a lot of basic features then you can surely consider this option.“
- 900 ml Pulp Collector
- Stainless Steel Mesh & Filter
- 2 Speed Controls
- No major con noted.
|Dimensions||23.5 x 19.5 x 28.5 cm;|
5. Bajaj JEX 16 800-Watt Juicer
Bajaj does not need any introduction here. Because it is one of the famous Indian brands in the market. They are very well-known for providing good quality kitchen & home appliances under a budget.
This juicer has a dark blue and steel grey color combination. The speed knob is in the lower-middle position. The speed knob has blue background light when you power it on.
- Removable Strainer & Cutter makes it easier to clean. So the user can easily take the strainer and cutter out of the juicer and wash it completely.
- Multiple Speed Controls give access to the user to adjust the speed manually and as per their convenience.
- Dual Lock Functionality enhances the overall safety of the appliance. The dual lock will make you safe while you making juice.
- “This is a medium budget-level juicer. It is a good juicer but the build quality will not really amaze you. It is also very much sufficient for the small families and works really well besides the quality.“
- 1 Liter Juice Collector
- 2 Liter Pulp Collector
- 75 mm Wide Feeding Tube
- Powerful Motor
- Overall build quality can be improved.
|Dimensions||32.2 x 20.5 x 41.3|
Best Electric Citrus Juicer
6. Philips HR2775 1-Litre 25-Watt Citrus Press Juicer
Phillips is one of the big names in kitchen and home appliances. They are one of the oldest brand in the market in verity of categories.
This is a jar-shaped citrus press juicer. The design of this juicer is very similar to a jar and the color of the jar is off-white.
- Pulp Selector is a good feature for you if you love pulpy juice. This will help you to select if you want pulp in your juice or not.
- Inbuilt Cord Storage helps the user to manage the cord inside the juicer. It has dedicated cord storage so that the cord does not get tangled or damage in the long run.
- Inbuilt Storage means that the juicer can also act like a jar when you complete making juice. You can directly serve the juice from the juicer.
- “This is a juicer for you if you love juices of oranges, lemon, and grapefruit. Then this is the juicer you need because it is made for citrus fruits only and it has very minimal pricing.“
- Drip Protection
- Handle with Good Grip
- Food Grade Plastic Body
- The motor is bit noisy.
|Dimensions||17 x 16 x 24 cm|
Best Coldpress / Slow Juicers
7. Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
Kuvings is one of the best korean appliance company that deals in cold press juicers mainly. They are kind of elite juicer with high quality and good performance.
This juicer looks really great and the color combination is matte steel grey and black color. It will surely enhance the overall look of your kitchen.
- Smart Cap is easy and convenient for the user. It is also a drip protection cap so it makes sure that the juice will not leak from the juicer.
- JMCS Technology is also patent by the company for fast and efficient juicing. It also claims to make 10 percent juice more than a regular cold press juicer.
- This juicer comes with a cleaning tool that is patent by the company. This tool makes it even easier to clean the juicer and takes no time.
- 3 in 1 Appliance that means it can make delicious ice creams, smoothies, and of course juice. Yes, it is primarily a juicer but it can do these tasks if requried.
- “This is one of the good-looking cold press juicers. Cold press juicers are one of the most advanced juicers than any other juicer type. But they are expensive and usually cost more than ₹10,000 .“
- Safety Lock
- 100 % Copper Motor
- High Torque Motor
- After sales support is available in major cities only. You must check your city name in their after sales support.
|Warranty||10 years motor, 1 years|
|Dimensions||44.5 x 28 x 36 cm|
8. AGARO – 33293 Imperial 240-Watt Slow / Cold Press Juicer
AGARO is a Polish brand and it is not that very much famous as most of the brands on this list. But, they are mostly known for delivering quality products.
This is a long cold press juicer machine you need to find space somewhere with a good height. It has a white and black color combination.
- BPA Free Parts means that this juicer has a safe plastic body that is good for consumption and it will not cause any health problems if you use it for years.
- Reverse Function helps to deliver smooth performance. It is helpful when the pulp gets clogged in the juicer. You can reverse the motor and remove anything clogged inside the juicer.
- Screw Shape Screwer easily squeezes the juice from most of all the fruits and vegetables very easily. It is a really great screwer for a juicer.
- “This is a cold press juicer that will not eventually cost that much high. It is for those who are looking to buy the cold press juicer specifically and can spend little more than ₹10,000 on a juicer.“
- Large Feeding Capacity
- Easy to Assemble
- Low Noise Motor
- Jar size can be a little bigger.
|Warranty||5 Years on Motor, 1 Year on product|
|Dimensions||32.2 x 32.2 x 42.2 cm|
9. Braun Multiquick 3 J300 800-Watt Juicer
Braun is a German appliance company that is delivering high-tech appliances in the market. Though, the price of these juices is not very less too.
This juicer has all-black color. It is for the users who usually like black colors and have white walls in the kitchen. It will definitely look subtle in your kitchen.
- Fast Juicing with the help of an 800-watt motor. It can make a perfect juice in no time.
- Anti-slip Feet will not let the juicer fall from the shelf easily. It can easily handle the juicer vibrations and remain standstill.
- 1.25 Liters Jar Capacity is enough for four glasses in one term. This means you do not have to worry about shifting the juice from the jar very often.
- “This is a juicer which is very similar to centrifugal and has some properties of coldpress juicer. It is a good juicer if you are bored with your old one and looking for a spinning juicer.“
- Dishwasher Safe
- 2 Speed Options
- Stainless Steel
- It makes little more noise than other juicers.
|Dimensions||26.92 x 51.05 x 38.1 cm|
10. Panasonic MJ-L500 150-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer
Panasonic is a brand that is providing all the appliances in the elctronics market since decades. This juicer is one of the best cold press juicer in their product lineup.
It looks very similar to like other cold press juicers because this color combination is very common in juicers.
- Crush, Squeeze & Extract procedure. Firstly, it will crush the fruit and vegetable, and then it will start to squeeze and extract all the juice from the source.
- Super Convenient Wash and you can even wash it simply by putting water inside than any fruit and make sure that anti-drip cap allowing water to pass out from the juicer.
- “This is a cold press juicer with all the essential features and specifications. This is a great juicer for you if you want a juicer that has a good warranty period and comes at a lesser price than other ones.“
- Durable Screw
- 45 RPM Speed
- Pulp Container
- 600 ml Jar
- You might face difficulty in complete jucer cleaning.
|Warranty||5 Years on Motor, 1 Years on Product|
|Dimensions||40.6 x 19.2 x 35.7 cm|
11. Hurom HP Series Cold Press Slow Juicer
Hurom is a U.S based brand that is not very well known in the Indian market. But they have a very good juicer lineup.
This juicer has a light brown color with a blacktop panel. It is one of the most unique looking juicers in the market
- Cutting Edge Motor is made in a way that it produces less noise and fewer vibrations altogether while making juice.
- 2nd Generation Chamber has two openings where one is for pulp and another opening is for the juice. So, that it can do pulp extraction while juice making.
- Minimizing Nutrients Loss by slowing down the juice extraction process. It minimizing the loss of the essential nutrients from the fruit.
- “This is also one of the expensive juicers in this list. But the build quality and performance are excellent. You can consider this surely if you want a juicer with top-notch tech.“
- Safety Measure
- 350 ml Initial Capacity
- Easy Assembling
- Fruit & vegetable opening of the juicer is small. Hence, you have to cut it into small pieces.
|Warranty||10 Years on Motor & 1 Year on Product|
|Dimensions||17.7 x 19.2 x 39.9 cm|
Types of Juicer
This type of juicer is cheap and most of the people have it in their kitchen. Hence, it is one of the most popular juicer currently in the market.
There is a blade present inside the juicer with a powerful motor. It also has a pulp collector along with it.
These types of juicers make juices very fast but they are usually very noisy and because of the fast processing.
But most of the nutrients remain inside in the pulp and all the pulp get wasted with centrifugal juicers.
These juicers are mainly for citrus fruits like oranges, lemon,lime, pink grapefruit and sweet lemon(Mousambi).
If you want to drink only citrus juices then this is the type that you should go for definitely.
You can easily buy a good citrus juicer under ₹1,500. So, they are very cheap in pricing when you compared them with other juicer types.
Cold Press or Slow Juicer
These are the expensive juicers that maintain maximum nutrients inside the juice. Though, a good cold pres juicer will cost you around ₹15,000.
Yes, they are really great and top of the line juicers when you compared with any other juicer type.
They work on mechanisms like a crush, squeeze and extract. This means first it will crush the fruit then it will squeeze it all up and try to make maximum juice possible from the ingredient.
It particularly depend upon the customer because every customer have their own requirements and their own budget. So, there is no such best juicer that will fit in all the consumer perspective.
Citrus juicers are good and effective if you want a juicer, especially for mosambi and oranges. The best citrus juicer is Phillips HR 277 citrus juicer.
All the brands that we have mentioned in this list are best juicer brands. But if you want a short answer then Sujata, Phillips, Kuvings, Inalsa & Glen are the best juicer brands in the market.
It all depends on your usage. If you want to use a juicer regularly then we recommend you to buy 800 watts motor or more . That will be good enough for a regular juicer user.
Most of the families need a juicer because of the health benefits or they want it for the hot summers. Whatever is your reason to buy a juicer, we have tried to mention all the best juicers available in India currently.
You should know the types of juicer and what the costing of the each juicer type and other details whenever you are looking to buy a new one.
Thus, all the juicer we have mentioned in our list are made to fulfill different consumer needs. That’s why all the juicer have some different pros and cons.