Today, having an inverter in the home is one of the most essential things. Though, powercuts in metropolitan cities are not very long and not very often too.
Yet, other than big cities our country’s citizens face power cuts in major parts of India. In summers, we can not imagine electricity cut and not having an inverter.
Most people now have an inverter at their home and know many things about the inverter. But, if you are buying an inverter for the first time then this blog will surely help you by guiding you about which is the best inverter for your home these days.
Best Inverters List
1. Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave Inverter UPS
Luminous is a famous Indian brand that is mostly known for its inverter’ batteries, UPS, and stabilizer. It is in the market since some decades.
This inverter has a black and dark blue combination which makes it the most good-looking inverter. It also offers good features in a budget that is why it makes to the top recommendation on our list.
- Automatic Temperature Control with the help of the fan inside the UPS. Whenever the inverter gets heated up it starts the fan to cool down the temperature inside.
- LED screen displays the status of the inverter like how much time left for charging, what is the current inverter mode running.
- MCB Input increases the safety perspective of the inverter. This is good for you and your family in case of an emergency.
- “This inverter is suitable for 3 CFL, 3 Tube light, 3 Ceiling Fan, 1 Television, 1 air Cooler altogether. In short, it is enough for one floor’s backup.”
- Eco & UPS Mode
- Best Rated Inverter
- Sensitive Appliance Compatible
- It is a little bit noisy.
|Dimensions||36 x 35 x 20 cm|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
2. Microtek Ups 24Ã—7 Hb 950Va Hybrid Sinewave Inverter
Microtek is also one of the bigger names when it comes to battery, stabilizer and inverter. This is a Chinese multinational company that have image of an Indian brand in our country.
Many people think that this is an Indian brand and lot of offline sellers try to sell you in the name of Indian brand but all their claims are fall. Though, they have a good product line up in this category.
- Minimal & Compact Design because of that it does not require more space that makes it easy to store anywhere.
- Light Indicator indicates the user when the inverter is in charging mode or when it is in UPS mode. It also has indicators for errors like fuse blown, battery low, and overload.
- “This is a usual-looking inverter that has some basic functionality and it can easily run batteries. But the pricing of this inverter is under a budget and it is definitely good if you want an inverter with a very low pricing.“
- Charging Current (Standard) 10 Amp
- Battery Charging Current Selection Switch
- Hybrid Technology for Noiseless Operation
- The build quality can be improved.
|Dimensions||35.6 x 51.6 x 38.1 cm|
3. Luminous Zolt 1100 Sine Wave Home UPS Inverter
This is another Luminous inverter in our list. This inverter is the secondary version of the Zelio + inverter. It has it own pros and cons.
It is a good-looking inverter that has a dark blue color body and a LED indicator panel at the center. Let’s see what features it has got.
- Safety Alarms is a system that is designed for the safety of the users as it will alert the user in case of a short circuit, battery overcharge, and overload.
- Bypass Switch that enables to bypass the inverter at times when the inverter is not working. Hence, all the household electronics will be connected to the main supply.
- Eco Mode helps to save the heavy appliances during the power cuts by turning the inverter into UPS mode. This extends the voltage range and reduces the overall usage by the battery.
- “This inverter is good if you want an inverter that has maximum safety features and does not cost you a ton of money. If this is the case then this is the right inverter for you. “
- 12 V single battery supported
- Digital Display
- Extra Protection
- Battery Connection wires are short.
|Dimensions||34 x 19 x 34cm|
4. V-Guard Sine Wave/Appliances, 900VA Inverter
V-guard is an Indian electronics and appliances manufacturer brand. This inverter has black colour with a regular inverter body type.
It has different indicators that guide the users about the current inverter status.
- Selectable Charging Mode helps to charge the inverter from different battery technology. You just have to use a selector according to the battery.
- Fuzzy Logic helps to prevent battery failure by alerting the user about the battery water topping.
- “ This is an inverter that has a very classical design and the price is very much similar to the latest models in the market. Though, this inverter is much durable and can be a worth cracking deal if you get it at cheaper price. “
- Multiple Voltage Mode
- Easily Accessible Front Switch
- The build quality can be improved.
|Dimensions||38.5 x 32.1 x 21.6 cm|
5. Microtek Hybrid HB1125 24×7 UPS
This is another inverter from Microtek. This is a hybrid UPS model with the looks and design of old inverters. Although this inverter has very basic looks this has all the essential features loaded with it.
- Sine Wave Technology will not let inverter batteries to harm bigger appliances. This will deliver the electricity that is needed by an appliance.
- Bypass Switch is present to shift the power from inverter to your home electronics. So, that it can take power from the direct source.
- Voltage Range Selection Switch enables this inverter to maintain the power supply from the batteries uniformly. This means that you will not face voltage fluctuation whenever inverter is supplying electricity in power cuts.
- “This is a basic inverter that costs less and has basic features. Overall, it is a good inverter if you do not want to spend more money and looking for a reliable inverter with basic functionality.”
- No Noise
- Charges Batteries Rapidly
- It does not have LED panel.
|Dimensions||39.6 x 38.9 x 19.8 cm|
6. Luminous Eco Volt Neo 850 Sine Wave Inverter for Home
As you know that Luminous is great brand if you are looking to buy an inverter. They are also known to be expensive brand than others.
So, this is an inverter that will suit your pocket and get you the branded inverter for your home. It has complete blue colour body and it has a rectangular box like design.
- ABCC Technology states adaptable battery charging control. This makes sure that the battery is charged faster and increases the battery’s durability.
- Supports Many Batteries Type means that this inverter is compatible with flat, plate,tubular and SMF.
- “This is a budget inverter UPS that has all the main features to get into this list. If you are on a budget and want an inverter from one of the top brands then this is the right inverter for you.”
- 200-220 V Output
- Fast Charging
- Safety Mode
- The quality of inverter power switch can be improved.
|Dimensions||26.2 x 27.5 x 12 cm|
7. Genus Challenger 1100 Inverter
Genus is an Indian company that have lanched their products recently. Lot of customers are loving their products as they are having good quality and latest technology.
This inverter have white and blue colour combination and they definitely look good than many other inverters .
- LCD & LED Light Display will show the user everything about power switch status, fault, battery mode and charging mode.
- 4 Charging Modes increase the battery compatibility with this inverter. This means that you can use any battery type and the inverter will give you the same output with every battery type.
- Battery Revival Mode helps to boost your battery life but you have to use this mode with caution. This will surely extend the lifespan of your battery.
- “This inverter is for customers who want to try the new brand in the market and looking for a good inverter at a minimal pricing.“
- Compact Design
- Sine Wave Technology
- Low Voltage Charging
- It is not a well reputed brand in the market so we cannot say about after sales support.
|Dimensions||26.92 x 23.11 x 13.21 cm|