Most of the people who cook food in your kitchen use knives, manual grinder and dough kneading through hands which is not hygenic and all these process require a lot of hardwork and consumes more time.
Do you want to escape this kitchen hassle and looking for a great alternative?
Then, you have come to the right place and we recommend you to buy a food processor that can do mixing, grinding, grate, kneading, chopping, and make juice in a single device.
There are many brands out there who are providing very expensive food processor without good after sales support and worthless build quality.
So here is this blog that will tell you which food processors are best in the market currently.
Best Food Processor in India List
|Product Name||User Rating||Budget (₹)||Check Price|
|1||Bosch Lifestyle MCM3501M 800-Watt Food Processor||4.1/5||₹₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|2||Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor||4/5||₹₹₹||Click Here|
|3||Butterfly Cresta Food Processor||3.9/5||₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|4||Wonderchef Nutri Blend Complete Kitchen Machine||3.8/5||₹₹||Click Here|
|5||Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor||3.8/5||₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|6||Inalsa Food Processor INOX 1000-Watt With Blender Jar||3.7/5||₹₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|7||Usha FP 3811 Food Processor 1000-Watt Copper Motor||3.6/5||₹₹₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|8||Philips HL1661 700Watts with Chutney Jar Food Processor||3.5/5||₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|9||Morphy Richards Icon Dlx 1000-Watt Food Processor,||3.4/5||₹₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
1. Bosch Lifestyle MCM3501M 800-Watt Food Processor
Bosch is a German brand and they are very much famous for providing good quality and durable appliances at medium-level budget.
This has a black and grey color combination with speed setting knob at the center. All the utensils with this processor is transparent like the mixer grinder’s utensils.
- With the help of Multiple Speed Settings, it can easily grind, whip & blend almost all the ingredients. More speed settings mean this can deal easily with hard & soft ingredients.
- Rubber Suction Feet give more stability to the appliance. This makes it rigid and it will not fall down easily even at very high-speed settings.
- 13 Accessories Included with this processor. That means it can do all your daily food processing tasks. All the accessories have their own advantage and used for specific tasks.
- “This is a good food processor by the bosch brand. It is a great one for you if are looking for a food processor under ₹10,000 with less complicated features and better quality in general.”
- Heavy-Duty Motor
- 3 Double Knives
- Easy Cleaning with Dishwasher
- If you are into baking and you are purchasing food processor specifically for whipping cream. Then, you can go for whipper instead.
|Dimensions||26 x 22 x 37.5 cm|
2. Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor
Bajaj electricals are one of the biggest Indian appliances brands in decades. They are also known for providing good mixer grinders and food processors.
This has a complete white color and it has a speed setting knob at the bottom left side of the appliance. This food processor is good for multitasking users who want to do mixing , grinding and food processing at a same time.
- Inter Locking Ability is a good feature from a safety point of view. Whenever you place a jar you need to make sure that you hear a lock sound while attaching it.
- Citrus Juicer Attachment means that you can make juice of citrus fruits like lemon, orange, and grapefruit very easily because of the attachment.
- Copper Motor ensures durability, performance and it needs less or no maintenance for several years. This type of motor is power efficient too,
- “This can be your best buy if you want a food processor for kneading wheat daily. It has a heavyweight so before considering buying this you have to keep in mind that you have ample space in your kitchen’s shelve. This is also a very good option if you want a mixer grinder and food processor simultaneously.“
- 3 Speed Settings
- Tough Body
- This is noisy a food processor.
|Dimension||45.1 x 42 x 34.2 cm|
3. Butterfly Cresta Food Processor
The butterfly is an Indian brand that has a good name in the market for providing expensive products under a consumer budget.
The design of this appliance is very unique as it has a light blue and black color combination with transparent juicer jar and food processor.
- FPSS Technology gives more control to the user as it offers more speed options which result in best-in-class performance at a lower cost.
- 1 HP Motor helps the user by grinding the toughest ingredients easily. More power in the food processor means more ability to grinding the ingredients fastly and easily.
- Stainless Steel Jars are the best jars because they are durable and they do not get rust easily. Hence, you do not have to worry about jar quality.
- “This food processor has different parts for vegetable chopping, atta kneading, whisking, grating, and slicing. This makes it a complete food processor under ₹8,000. If you have this budget and want a food processor for your daily kitchen activities then you can surely have a look at this product.”
- Shockproof Body
- 4 Speed Options
- Blades are less sharp when you compared it with other brands.
|Dimension||25.5 x 56.5 x 34.5 cm|
4. Wonderchef Nutri Blend Complete Kitchen Machine
Wonderchef is a company owned by master chef Sanjeev Kapoor. That is why it is among the very trending brand in the Indian market.
This blender has a small and compact design which makes it portable and you can store it easily in a small kitchen. It has black, white , red and purple color variants to choose from.
- Easy to Clean & Maintain because of their design. You can easily clean the food processor jar by simple opening the lid.
- Storage Caps can change the blending jar into the container. So, you can use it to store the blended items directly.
- No Buttons make it easier to use. you just have to place the jar into the machine and it will start working automatically.
- “This is more like a blender and you should not buy it if you want only a food processor but if you are looking for all one blender that has a small design under a budget. Then, this is a great product for you.“
- 22000 RPM
- Transparent Jars
- Sharp Blades
- The material quality of the jars and lids is not durable enough.
|Dimension||38 x 12 x 25 cm|
5. Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor
Morphy Richards is a very old British company that is present in the market for nearly a century. This is an international appliance brand that is a good and competitive brand with big brand names.
It has a unique color combination which is matte brown color with a black color combination.
- Centrifugal Juicer to extract fresh juice easily for a healthy life. You do not need a separate juicer if you are buying this already.
- Quadra Flow Technology makes blending, grinding, kneading effective. This ensures a good flow inside the food processor and delivers good performance.
- This food processor has four jars like 2 liters food processing bowl, 1.5 liters liquidizing jar,0.7 Liters grinding jar, and 0.3 liters chutney jar
- “This food processor comes under a medium-high budget. Although, it can perform other tasks than food processing only. It is a good fit for those who want a good quality food processor under ₹10,000. This is a big food processor so you must make sure that you have a dedicated space in your kitchen. “
- 1000 W Motor
- 3 Speed Control Settings
- Multiple Function
- 6 Stainless Steel Blade
- You might feel difficulty in getting spare parts.
|Dimension||58.2 x 29 x 38.3 cm|
6. Inalsa Food Processor INOX 1000-Watt With Blender Jar
This is a food processor by the brand Inalsa which is very famous for their mixer grinders, food processor and other kitchen appliances.
It is also a box-shaped food processor that has a steel grey and black color. This is very similar to the above Morphy Richard’s design and the built quality is also very similar.
- Interlocking Design eliminates the risk of an accident by interlocking the jar to the machine completely. Hence, you will not face any problems while operating.
- Overheat Protection is a useful feature because whenever the food processor overheated it will safeguard the internal part from getting damage.
- Easy Jar Cleaning because in the jars all parts are removable so a user can take out every part of the jar to clean everything possible.
- 3 Speed Settings that are low, medium, and high for different types of ingredients. So that, you will not face problems while whipping, grating, and other food processor’s activities.
- “Inalsa is one of the most popular brands when it comes to mixer grinders or food processors. This is a food processor which is highly suited for Inalsa customers who have a budget of ₹10,000 for a food processor.“
- Graded Stainless Steel Jars
- 100% Copper Winding Motor
- Safe Operation
- You can not use hard vegetables like carrot, radish and any other vegetables.
|Dimensions||27 x 25 x 43.5|
7. Usha FP 3811 Food Processor 1000-Watt Copper Motor
USHA is famous for the stiching machine since sveral decades and then they started introducing other appliances in thier product lineup.
This is a square shape food processor with metallic grey and black color combination. It has a speed setting control knob at the center of the machine.
- This has an Inbuilt Storage for blades. Hence you do not have to worry about where to keep these sharp blades safely. There is no better option than to store blades inside the food processor itself.
- Separate Juicer bowl which you can use to make juice from citrus fruits and you can also store the juice inside the container at the same time.
- 5 in 1 Appliance means that it has attachments for kneading, chopper, juicer, mixer, grinder, and blender. So,you can do most of your daily things with this food processsor.
- “No doubt, this food processor has a powerful motor which can do most of your kitchen tasks easily. Besides power, it has a really heavyweight so you have to make sure that you have ample space in the kitchen. “
- 100% Copper Motor
- 13 Accessories
- 6 Food Grade Blades
- It is one of the most heavy weight food processors in the market currently.
|Warranty||2 Years on Product and 5 Years on the motor.|
|Dimension||32.5 x 54.5 x 75.5 cm|
8. Philips HL1661 700Watts with Chutney Jar Food Processor
Philips is a brand that no needs any introduction because of its popularity. It is one of the best and popular appliance brands for several decades now.
This is one of the good looking foor processor as it has a very subtle color combination which is black and white . Most of the body as cream white color and only the knob and jars have black color.
- Dishwasher Safe Accessories means that all the accessories can be cleaned with your dishwasher. So, you do not need to manually clean the food processor every time you use it.
- Power Chop Technology helps to give the perfect chopping experience to the user. It is perfect for making purees and chopping hard vegetables.
- Because of the Compact Design. This is easy to store even if you have a small kitchen. Small design appliances are easier to maintain and you can keep them anywhere you like in your kitchen,
- “We prefer this food processor to those who believe in Philips products and can pay for that brand tag. This has a 700W motor at very high pricing but you can consider this if you do not want a very powerful motor. Although, it has good build quality. “
- 2 Speed Setting
- Stable Design
- Fewer Vibrations
- You can get other food processors at the similar pricing with more powerful motor.
|Dimension||30 x 45 x 40 cm|
9. Morphy Richards Icon Dlx 1000-Watt Food Processor
This is another model from Morphy Richards in our list. It is a little more advanced model with good features. Though the overall quality of the food processor is very much similar to the icon superb model.
This food processor has a square shape in design and it has a steel white color with a speed control knob at the center of the bottom.
- It Saves Time because you can chop, knead and grind on the same machine and it can take more time doing all these tasks manually.
- Stainless Steel Blades are long-lasting because they do not get rust easily. This food processor has 6 different types of blades for other things.
- “This food processor is for the customers who can spend more than ₹10,000 for a food processor. If you want a powerful food processor with good warranty period then you can surely go for this one.”
- Quadra Flow Technology
- 11 Other Attachments
- 7 Different Silicing Options
- This is slightly expensive than other models in this list.
|Dimension||58.6 x 38.8 x 29 cm|