Nowadays pollution is the major problem for everyone and it is increasing day by day , year by year. It will not vanish in few years as per now.
Air pollution is also causing serious health problems even if you are inside the house. That’s where you need Air Purifiers to control the air quality of your home and breathe fresh and clean air without facing any health complications.
Our country, India is one of the fastest developing countries in the world but the sad reality is we are among the top 3 polluted countries in the world.
It is very much essential if you are living in metropolitan cities or big cities in comparison to rural areas, towns, and villages. Small cities, towns, and villages still have better indoor and outdoor air quality than any other city.
So, if you need an air purifier and want to know more about the best air purifier for you with considering your budget.
Then, this blog will help you and guide you in all aspects of the air purifier and will surely help you in making the right decision according to your need.
Best Air Purifier India List
|Product Name||User Rating||Budget (₹)||Check Price|
|1||Philips AC1215/20 Portable Room Air Purifier||4/5||₹₹||Click Here|
|2||Mi AC-M8-SC (2c) Portable Room Air Purifier||4.1/5||₹₹||Click Here|
|3||Honeywell HAC25M1201W 53-Watt Air Purifier For Room||3.8/5||₹₹||Click Here|
|4||Eveready AP322 Portable Room Air Purifier||4.1/5||₹₹||Click Here|
|5||Philips AC2887/20 Portable Room Air Purifier||4.1/5||₹₹₹||Click Here|
|6||Honeywell Air Touch HAC35M1101W||3.1/5||₹₹₹||Click Here|
|7||Coway AP-1009 Air Purifier||4.6/5||₹₹₹||Click Here|
|8||Blue Star BS-AP490LAN Portable Room Air Purifier||4.1/5||₹₹₹||Click Here|
|9||Sharp Air Purifier Fu-A80E-With Hepa Filter & Active Plasma Filter||3.9/5||₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
|10||Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier||4.1/5||₹₹₹₹₹||Click Here|
Best Air Purifier Under Rs 10,000 In India
1. Philips AC1215/20 Portable Room Air Purifier
This air purifier is very popular and one of the most rated and trusted in the Indian market. Philips provides top-line air purifiers and other electronics products.
It has a very elegant and premium black and white color combination which will surely enhance the look and feel of your room. this is little inclined from upward which makes it different from other air purifiers.
It filters up to 99.97% particles and viruses for better air quality.
- Filter HEPA Series 1
- Child Lock
- ECARF & Airmid Quality Certifications
- Auto-purification Mode
- VitaShield IPS with a Nano filter and aerodynamic design will give fast clean air delivery and remove ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02um.
- Night Sensing Mode will provide clean and fresh air with dim, low lighting, and less noise. So, you can sleep without any disturbance and have clean and pure air.
- The Healthy Air Protect feature will automatically stop the purifier if you do not replace the filter when needed. Hence, you will never have to compromise with air quality.
- You will get Real-time air quality feedback from the 4 step colour ring which turns from blue to red indicating the current air quality of your room.
- It can cause high noise level when in turbo mode.
|Coverage Area||677 sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||260 CMH|
|Dimensions||32.5cm(W) X 21.1 cm (H) X54.1 cm (D)|
2. Mi AC-M8-SC (2c) Portable Room Air Purifier
Xiaomi is one of the biggest Chinese brands in electronics around the globe. It is also very popular among developing countries like India. Xiaomi is known for making good quality products at a very low price.
Here, they have launched the MI AC-M8-SC portable room air purifier at a very good price. It is a plain bright white color with a square design that really looks like a square white box in your room.
It also has 99.97% filter efficiency that will filter all the nano particles and viruses at a very decent price.
- True HEPA Filter
- Purify Medium Size Room In 10 Minutes
- DIY Easy Filter Change(In less than 10 Secs)
- Filters Particles Up To 0.3 Microns
- It has Powerful 360° Air Suction which will suck air from all part of your room and give you fresh and clean air to breathe. So, you will have fresh and clean air even in room corners.
- With the help of an infrared sensor, it will indicate the current room quality with Real-Time Quality Indicator by three led lights (green, orange and red).
- Dual Filtration Technology with primary filter and HEPA technology. The primary filter eliminates the big or large particles whereas HEPA eliminates nanoparticles.
- 350m3 / hr of CADR which means a high filtration rate. So, you will have clean and fresh air as fast as possible in your room.
- It is not suitable for large rooms and halls (above 452 sq ft)
|Coverage Area||452sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||350 CMH|
|Dimensions||24cm(W) X 52 cm (H) X 24 cm (D)|
3. Honeywell HAC25M1201W 53-Watt Air Purifier For Room
Honeywell is a U.S based electronics company and well-know for its air purifier in the market. It is one of the best air purifier brand currently in India.
This has a rectangularly rounded design with a white and black color combination. It will surely look beautiful in your room and with premium quality built and design. It has a manual 3-speed setting.
So, you don’t have to compromise air quality at any condition.
- HEPA, Active Carbon Filter
- More Than 99% Filter Efficiency
- Low Operating Sound
- Filter Life Upto 3000 Hours
- This air purifier has 3D Airflow Technology which will suck on all sides, even from the bottom, and ensure purified air reaches every corner of your room.
- Child Lock System will keep kids away from affecting the operation of this air purifier. So that you can enjoy fresh and clean air without any interruption.
- With a Powerful Cleaning Performance, It has a CDR of 250 cubic meters and can clean a room of 30 square meters in merely 10 minutes.
- It has a lesser coverage area and suitable for only smaller rooms.
|Coverage Area||322 sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||250 CMH|
|Dimensions||38.2 cm(W) X 20.7 cm (H) X 48.6cm (D)|
4. Eveready AP322 Portable Room Air Purifier
Eveready is well known for its battery cells and has a wide range of electronics in the market. It is also a very well-known name in air purifiers in our country.
This is a budget and entry-level air purifier with a really unique design and color. It has a golden & black color in front and white color in the back panel. It also comes with a HEPA filter which will not harm you in any way.
- Silent Operation
- Wide Coverage Area (Upto 670 sq ft)
- Three adjustable Speed Modes
- Digital Air Quality Indicator
- The Seven Stage Purification Technology will give you more clean and fresh air by filtering even the small particles.
- UV Sterilisation will kill all the microorganism like bacteria and viruses with this air purifier. Hence, it ensures a germ-free environment for your room.
- It has a big and Advanced Control Panel. So that everything is at your fingertips and a user can set their air purifier according to their needs.
- This has an Ionizer that provides health benefits by improving the overall room air quality.
- It can take several hours for 350-670 sqft room because of their less air flow level.
|Coverage Area||670 sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||150 CMH|
|Dimensions||33cm(W) X 50.5cm (H) X 19 cm (D)|
Best Air Purifier Under Rs 20,000 In India
5. Philips AC2887/20 Portable Room Air Purifier
This air purifier has a rectangularly circular design with the bright white color and Phillips branding at the front. It has the vents grill with a display at the top which is quite a user friendly and easy to use without any complications.
It is a portable room air purifier. So, you can port it from one room to another very easily, and hence your all house’s air can be purified with this single purifier.
- Low Noise In Silent Mode
- Aerodynamic Design
- Vital Shield IPS Technology
- Bacteria And Virus Mode
- Allergen Mode is a special allergy detection mode that automatically detects if any movement like a vacuum cleaner passing by or shaking a pillow it will boost the air filtration process.
- Healthy Air Protect alert will alert you whenever you require a new filter. Otherwise, it will stop functioning until you install a new filter.
- Area Sense Technology senses particles even smaller than PM 2.5 and check if the air filter settings are ideal for processing or not.
- All air purifier lights can be turned off with the help of Smart Light Control to enhance the user experience. So that user can have no light in the room at night for better sleep.
- Ensure no obstacle placed in front side of the air purifier for maximum purification.
|Coverage Area||851 sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||344 CMH|
|Dimensions||24 cm(W) X 55.8 cm (H) X 35.9 cm (D)|
6. Honeywell Air Touch HAC35M1101W
This air touch air purifier comes with bold white color with Honeywell branding at the front with a light black color on the top and dark black color at the bottom.
The overall feel with this air purifier in a room is quite regular but it has really good features which makes it worthy of your money.
It will filter all the bacteria, viruses, and allergies from your room and make your room more healthy and safe for you.
- Less Power Consumption
- Sleep Mode
- Filter Life Upto 3000 hours
- Smooth Touch Controls
- Visual Indicator will help you to know the present air quality of your room. So, you can know if the air purifier is performing well or not.
- A washable Pre-Filter keep pet hair and allergens at the front level. It smoothes all the filtration process and it is easy to wash as well.
- The Patented HivSiv Filter will eliminate all the respiratory problems and removes unwanted formaldehyde, toxic gases, odors.
- Anti-Fall Base Design will protect this air purifier from falling in case of an accidental push or a fall.
- It is Expensive than other models at this range.
|Coverage Area||452 sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||300 CMH|
|Dimensions||24 cm(W) X 55.8 cm (H) X 35.9 cm (D)|
7. Coway AP-1009 Air Purifier
This Coway Ap-1009 air purifier has a rounded and curvy design in comparison with other air purifiers. It is only available on Amazon.in currently.
This is a mid-range air purifier with lots of exciting features. It also has a decent rounded blue led light as an indicator which is quite unique as per design.
This is one of the fastest-selling air purifiers currently.
- Air Quality Indicator
- 4 Levels One-Touch Air Speed
- HEPA Technology
- Fast Air Purification
- Pre-filter prevents dust, human hair, pet fur, and large particles from entering the air filter and increases the life span of the air filter.
- Urethane Carbon Filter filters all the bad odour, cigarette odours, and harmful gasses.
- You can manually on/off the lights with the mood button. Hence, it will not disturb your sleep and have darker nights in your room.
- It has an Anti-flu HEPA filter that eliminates all the viruses, flu, microorganisms, and other smaller particles and gives you clean and fresh air.
- After-Sales Service might be an issue in smaller states.
|Coverage Area||355 sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||303 CMH|
|Warranty||5 Year Motor, 1 year On Body|
|Dimensions||34.5 cm(W) X 25.5cm (H) X 62cm (D)|
8. Blue Star BS-AP490LAN Portable Room Air Purifier
Blue Star is well known for air conditioners and other appliances in the industry. It brings very high durability and quality products to the Indian market.
The design of this air purifier is quite similar to the Philips air purifier. It has off-white color in the front and back panel whereas black color on the display at the top. It looks really great and quite eye-catching when you placed it in a room.
- True HEPA Filter
- Suitable For Large Halls
- Digital Numeric Indicators
- Good Sleep Mode
- Odour Sensing will automatically remove bad odour from your room environment without manually doing anything.
- By Sense Air Technology this air purifier monitors the pollutants inside your room and adjust its speed and performance to make your surroundings free of pollutants.
- Microbe Sterilize Technology can easily absorb and deactivate all the microorganisms like bacteria, mould, dust mites and pollen.
- It can be little bit Noisy sometimes.
|Coverage Area||800 sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||915 CMH|
|Dimensions||37 cm (W) X 65 cm (H) X 19.5 cm (D)|
Best Air Purifier Above Rs 20,000 In India
9. Sharp Air Purifier Fu-A80E-With Hepa Filter & Active Plasma Filter
Sharp is a Japanese brand and a major role player in the electronics industry. This air purifier is very big in size but it is a portable room air purifier.
It has a plain white design with a good plastic body frame. It has one of the highest airflow levels. So, it can purify the air of the bigger room size very quickly.
- Suitable For Large Room/ Hall
- Auto-Restart Function
- Dust Sensors (For Monitoring Air Quality)
- Best In Class Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) which makes it even more suitable for larger rooms ( but not more than 680 sq ft)
- Ozone Free Operation with no harmful effect on your health or any other respiratory disorder.
- It can Filter Multiple Rooms at the same time only if the connecting doors will remain open.
- Spare Filters are not easily available.
|Coverage Area||680 sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||480 CMH|
|Dimensions||109(W) X 280cm (H) X 120 cm (D)|
10. Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier
Dyson is one of the premium brands and it is the top of the line air purifier. It comes with a premium build quality and the design of this air purifier is futuristic.
It looks more advanced than any other air purifier in the market. This will surely enhance the look of your room and gives a premium feel once you see it.
The price is surely too much but if the money is no issue and you are looking for a premium air purifier then this one is surely the best.
- Quiet Mark Accrediation
- Night Mode
- Inbuilt Heater For Winter
- Powerful Bladeless fan
- It automatically Senses & Displays Pollutants in real-time. AQI regularly updates every 12 seconds and displays a 24-hour AQI graph on the screen.
- This air purifier is Certified Asthma and Allergy Friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- You can use Alexa or any other Voice Control to control this machine by using simple and easily spoken instructions.
- You can control your air purifier from anywhere with the Dyson link app. Everything will be updated on your mobile app anytime, anywhere.
- It is one of the most Expensive air purifier you can buy for your home.
|Coverage Area||600 sq ft|
|Air Flow Level||1044CMH|
|Dimensions||20.5 (W) X 24.8cm (H) X 76.4cm (D)|
Air Purifier Buying Guide
- Room Size & Coverage Area: You should check your room size and how much area the desired Air purifier will cover. The coverage area of the air purifier should always be greater than the room size.
- Filter Type: There are a total of 4 types of filter HEPA, charged media, antibacterial and germicidal, and electrostatic precipitator. You should always research the filter type before buying an air purifier.
- Noise: It is also a very important factor while buying an air purifier. The lesser the noise made by an air purifier, the better the air purifier will be for you and your family.
What is an Air Purifier?
This is a device which help to maintain the air quality index inside your house.
It might not be the best way to deal with pollution but it definitely works very well for indoors.
If you live in very polluted city and you have infants or asthmatic patients then this is very essential for you.
If you have an airconditioner at home then you must have remove it filter and seen the dirt present in it.
Have you ever try to know from where does that dirt come then you should know that the dirt does not come from anywhere else. These dust particles are present in the air that is a reason why you need an air purifier.
Types of Air Purifier
HEPA stands for high efficiency particulate air. They are very much capable of removing very small dust particles inside your home.
Thus, it provides you the clean and fresh air for you and your family. This removes 99.78% of dust particles and they have a fiber glass material.
This type of filter not only filters the air of small particles but they also have the capacity to filter large particles as well. Hence, you do not need any other purifier for your home
Do not get confused, we are not talking about water purifiers. But just like water purifiers, this uses the same technology to purify the air.
It sucks the air from the atmosphere than it kills the viruses from the UV lights which are present inside the purifier memberane.
This is also good in killing the bacterias and other harmful particles present in the air. But you have to keep in mind that you need to replace the UV bulb once a year.
They are the best purifier which can remove the carbon particles effectively. If you live in a very polluted city or you need a purifier mainly to remove the bad odour or smoke from the room.
Then, these are the best ones to buy for removing carbon from the air. Some of these purifiers come with HEPA filter which means that they will do two tasks simultaneously.
One function is to remove the pollutants and other helps to remove the dirt particles at the same time.
Phillips AC 1215/20 is one of the best purifiers in the market. This has great features but you have to spend few more bucks compared to other brands in India.
All purifiers have filters to purify the air around you. These filter trap the dirt or pollutants inside them and if you forget to clean these filter for long then it can directly hurt your lungs because of the trapped dirt and pollutants in filter.
No, air purifiers are good and sometimes the doctor recommends air purifiers to patients. But, they can not cure any diseases because these are only meant to improve indoor air quality and it is very good at that. Hence, it will not help to cure any disorder or diseases.
Yes, they make noise as no purifier is capable to perform its task silently. Because air purifier sucks the air and this suction makes noise. However, some of the purifiers comes with noise control so you can surely check that purifiers if you are very much concerned about the noise.
You can buy an air purifier with HEPA and active carbon filter. This combination is very much suitable for eliminating the pollution and good for patients but you should consult your doctor for the reference as he know your conditions much better.
Air purifiers has now become popular day by day and many people who live in very polluted cities now considering to buy the purifier.
Currently, most of the purifiers are expensive as the industry is not very sorted buy in future there will be lot more air purifiers will be on the market.
Just like water purifiers, air purifiers will also have good demand in future and you can buy if you want one with the help of this post.