Everyone is becoming a health consious these days. People are trying their best to increase their fitness. We all want delicious food with good nutrients and without damaging our health which is not possible every time. We have to compromise the health instead of a good taste. Due to the advancement in technology, we can have the tasty food without compromising our health with the help of air fryers.
Yes, an air fryer can solve all your problems at a one time. So, you can enjoy your favourite fried snacks without compromising on health. It can easily cook healthier food by consuming very less oil in all your delicious fried snacks. This consumes very less time in cooking any fried item and is very convenient source of frying items like nuggets, fries, pakodas and all the fried decious you love to eat.
So, we have now come up with the top 10 best air fryers in India 2021 to help you make the right decision. there is not plenty of knowledge available about appliances online & offline. This will help you a lot and you can have a good knowledge of air fryers and what you can look for before buying one.
Best Air Fryers Under Rs 10,000/-
1. Philips Daily Collection HD9218Air Fryer
We don’t need to talk more about this brand because this brand name speaks for itself. This is also one of the most demanding brands in the electronics industry and have very great products in all categories. This is a all black color air fryer with the silver knob and Philips branding on the front pannel. This has a really good design and the plastic used in the body of this air fryer is also very high grade plastic.
- 1.8 Meters Retractable Cord
- 30 Minutes Timer With Auto Off
- Temperature Control : up to 200 °C
- This is a One Appliance which can bake, fry, grill and roast. So, you don’t need to have multiple appliances for each task.
- You can cook food with 90% less fat. Moreover, it will help you to reduce the fat and you can have your tasty food at the same time.
- It has a Rapid Air Technology which makes your fried dishes crisp from the outside and juicy from inside. So, you have the better taste of the same dish with this.
- Price is little higher than other air fryers.
|Power Consumption||1425 watts|
|Size Or Dimensions||35 x 35 x 37.8 cm|
2. Kenstar Aster Digi 1500-Watt Oxy Fryer (3.5 L,Black)
Kenstar is an Indian brand which is providing great quality products at a very reasonable price. This kenstar air fryer comes in a dark black color with led pannel on the top. The design is very sleek and you can place this air fryer even at very small space. This is an entry-level or a budget air fryer with lots of features.
- Fry, Grill, Roast and Bake Cooking Capability
- Free Recipe Booklet with 100 Recipes
- Timer: Upto 30min
- Large 3.5 Litres capacity
- Non-Stick Coating Food Basket prevents food from sticking inside and helps the cleaning of the air fryer a little easier.
- Cool Touch Handle will protect you from any accidental damage and make this air fryer very comfortable to use for you.
- Over Heating Protection Function will not let this air fryer to over heat and automatically cuts the power supply while overheating.
- It is only have 1 year warranty.
|Power Consumption||1500 watts|
|Size Or Dimensions||25 x 30 x 30 cm|
3. GLEN Air Fryer 3045 800 Watt 2 Litre with 2 Year Warranty Air Fryer (2 L)
Glen is an Indian based multinational electronics and appliances provider. This air fryer is very compact and elegant design. This has a shiny black color with silver grey handle and knob. It has a premium build quality and if you want a good quality air fryer with a decent price or this is your first time you are buying an air fryer. Then, this is a very good air fryer as it has a 2 years of warranty too.
- Upto 80% Less Fat
- Temperature Control ( 80° to 200°C)
- A Free RECIPE BOOK
- Cool Touch Handle
- It has a 30 Minutes Timer with a Thermostat to control the temperature from 80° to 200°C depending upon the temperature you need.
- 3.2 Litres capacity which is ideal for 3-4 people. This capacity is highly recommended if you have 3 or more family members.
- It has a Removable Basket which ensures a hassle-free clean up and make this air fryer very convenient to use.
- After – Sales Service is not that good.
|Power Consumption||800 watts|
|Size Or Dimensions||43 X 34X 33 cm|
4. Stok ST-AF01 Air Fryer (2.6 L)
Stok is a very well-known brand for their air fryers in online and offline. This air fryer has a beautiful white color which is a shiny white color with glossy silver color on knob and a little bit of blue color touch every where. If you like white color and you are looking for a budget air fryer and does not give a brand an importance. Then, it is surely worth your money and you can consider this before making a purchase.
- Non-Stick Basket and Pan
- 30 mins Timer With Temperature Range: 80-200 °C
- 1 Recepie Book
- Detachable Basket and Pan
- Cook with 85% Less Fat which will make your life more healthy and it will keep you away from consuming more oil in your diet.
- It is truly versatile as it can Fry, Roast, Cook & Bake all delicious dishes. Thus, you can use it whenever wanted and cook a healthy food for you.
- This has the most Economical and a Low Price as compared to the other air fryers in the list.
- The build quality can be good.
|Power Consumption||1350 W|
|Size Or Dimensions||31.9 X 33.2 X 38.8 CM|
5. Havells AirOven Digi 1500W with Aero Crisp Technology
Havells is an Indian brand with a wide range of electronics , home appliances , kitchen appliances and other products. This brand provides excellent customer support with really good quality products at the same time. This Airoven is very different from your regular oven and quite similar to the air fryer. The design of this air oven is very similar to the microwave owen and it has a really good looking white and black color combination too.
- Dual Grill Rack
- Upto 90 min Timer
- LED Time & Temperature Display
- Aero Crisp Technology rapidly pass the hot air all around the appliance. The hot air in every direction produces crisp food from outside and juicy from inside.
- Hot Air Technology provides 360° circular flow to the hot air which enables this fryer to cook faster. Hence, it can give you tast & delicious food with no time.
- Sensor Touch Control Panel improves the user experience by making very convenient and easy to operate air fryer.
- It has a relatively bigger size than other products.
|Power Consumption||1500 watts|
|Size Or Dimensions||38 x 38 x 43.5 cm|
6. Prestige PAF 4.0 Air Fryer (Black)
As Prestige is one of the most re-knowned brand in the electronics industry. They also have good line up of air fryers in Indian market. This air fryer has a rectangularly oval design and a matte black color. Its stunning matte color with a glossy matte silver color makes this air fryer more appealing. It will surely catch your eye no matters wherever you place this air fryer in your kitchen.
- 30-minutes Timer
- 2.2 Litres Basket Capacity
- 1400 Watts Heating Element
- Oil & Smoke Filter. filters the oil and smoke from the dish and will make your dish less oily and makes your kitchen odor-free.
- Rapid Air Technology helps this air fryer to quickly cook the food with disperse of heated air everywhere for fast and better coking results.
- Removable Basket is easy to maintain and convenient to use and a Price of this air fryer is also very good according to its build quality and features.
- Lack of availability in online websites like amazon or flipkart.
|Power Consumption||1400 W|
|Size Or Dimensions||34 X 32 X 32|
7. Prakal Multi Function Air Fryer
This Prakal air fryer is one of the most unique in design as it is not like other air fryers in the market. It has a very diffent design and this also has black and grey color combination. This has a transparent lid, so you can see through if everything is going right in the process or not which is a very big advantage compared to other air fryers in this lis.
- Double Side Handles
- Bottom Suction Clip
- 200 Degrees High Temperature
- 6.5 Litres Of Storage
- One Touch Digital Screen Menu With 9 Presets, so you can cook chicken , french fries, pizza and bake cake in a lot more in 9 Presets.
- It Auto-Stops when you open the lid. So, it increases the safety perspective of this air fryer and you can add ingredients in-between the cooking process.
- Non-Sticky Trolley is dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Thus, it saves time and you don’t need to manually wash anything.
- The after-sales support is not good .
|Power Consumption||1350 watts|
|Size Or Dimensions||32 x 8 x 8 cm|
Best Air Fryers Under Rs 20,000/-
8. BELLA 14538 1500W Electric Hot Air Fryer with Removable Dishwasher Safe Basket, 2.5 L,
Bella is a U.S based company which usually deals in home appliances and kitchen appliances. It is very powerful and a mid-range air fryer. This air fryer comes with all glossy black color which looks premium and elegant. This has a grey color handle and knobs. This air fryer design looks very elegant and its high grade body makes it durable and long lasting.
- 60 Minute Timer
- 2.5 Litres Capacity
- Stainless Steel Heating Element
- Adjustable Thermostat up to 200 Degrees
- Auto Shut Off Function will automatically shuts the air fryer when pre-set time is reached. So, you don’t need to manually switch off the air fryer every time.
- Circular Heat Technology will fasten the food heating process and result in proper cooked food in very small amount of time.
- Removeable Basket, so you can use the air fryer easily in your daily life. It improves the overall user experience.
- It only has one year of warranty.
|Power Consumption||1500 watts|
|Size Or Dimensions||36 x 29 x 33.5 cm|
Best Air Fryers Above Rs 20,000/-
9. OMORC XL Air Fryer 6QT(w/Cookbook), 1800W Fast Cook
Omorc is a chinese electronics brand with a good name in the air fryers. They provide high-quality air fryers with the high-end pricing. This air fryer is the top of the line air fryer with all grey and black color. This is a matte dark grey color which is very close to black and has a black color on the front led pannel with top and bottom of this air fryer. The price is too expensive and only consider if you have a budget more than 20,000 Rs.
- Cook Food With 85% Less Oil.
- Non-Stick Coating
- A Big 3 Litres Capacity
- Innovative Touch Control is wet finger friendly in kitchen. So, you can use while doing other works in kitchen easily.
- Prest Menu To Quick Start and you can choose the mode menu according to what you need at a particular point of time. There is a button for frech fries , steak, drumsticks, cakes, etc.
- Detachable & Dishwasher Safe, so you don’t have to hassle while cleaning this air fryer. This feature makes it a convenient air fryer.
- It is little bit expansive as its features and build quality.
|Power Consumption||1800 watts|
|Size Or Dimensions||41.9 x 34.3 x 38.1 cm|
10. BLACK+DECKER HF110SBD 2-Liter Oil Free Air Fryer, Black / Stainless Steel
Black + Decker is the premium brand in the market and makes very good products too. This is a high range air fryer which is completely oil free with very good design. This air fryer comes with a primary glossy black color with mettalic grey color. The color combination is very decent and the overall design of this product is also very good. This is one of the most expensive air fryer you can bring home with lots of features.
- Quick & Easy Clean Up
- Basket Separator
- Zero Oil Needed
- 2 Litres Capacity
- Dual Convection Fans: Combines the cooking element with dual fans which distributes the hot air on every part of the air fryer inside. So, you can cook your food properly.
- Indicator Lights shows when the air fryer is powered on and turns off when the temperature reaches the pre-set limits.
- 60-Minute Timer will make your cooking more precise. It will automatically shut down after the time is over.
- It is the one of the most expensive air fryer available in the market.
|Size Or Dimensions||33 x 33 x 38.1 cm|
- Price: It is one of the most convincing and important factors while purchasing any product online or offline. A decent price with good features is always recommended and you should also consider it before purchasing any product.
- Warranty Period: Minimum 1-2 years of warranty is expected with starting range products and more warranty from mid to high-end products.
- Capacity: You should evaluate the capacity of an air fryer and how many members will going to use it. If you have 4 or more family members then you should buy an air fryer with more capacity.
- Wattage: As the electricity bills are increasing in every some time our recommendation is you should consider the wattage consumption of an air fryer you are looking to buy.
- Size Or Dimensions: If you have very little kitchen space available, then you should not buy the big full-size air fryer. Size and dimensions also play a very important role in the long run and you should not forget it too. Air fryers which are available in the market have sizes from 1-16 litres. It usually depends on your need and how much size would be sufficient for you and your family. Below is the complete information about the ideal size for you.
- 1 L —-> Suitable for 1-2 people
- 2 – 3L —>Suitable for 2-3 people
- 3 – 5L—>Suitable for 4-6 people
- Above 5L—-> Suitable for more than 6 people
Note: Recommendations above are for people who use it regularly.
What is an Air Fryer?
This is a really small appliance which can easily be placed on your kitchen’s countertop. This is designed to do the frying part in the kitchen without the use of any oil. So, you can enjoy your delicious fried food healthily. If you want to know about its working procedure? Below is the complete information…
You have to apply a very thin layer on the food before putting it in the air fryer. Once the oiling is done, you just need to place your food into the air fryer and then you will see that after some time your fried food is ready. The fans circulate the air in such a way that the food is properly fried and the temperatures go around 200°C. Mostly all air fryers come with temperature and time adjusting knob for efficient cooking.
Types of Air Fryers Available in the Market
There are major 4 types of air fryers which you can consider to buy. Mostly, many air fryers do not have durability thus, they do not last long either. Every type of air fryer is different and may or may not be suitable for you. So, you should know at least that what are the types of air fryer and maybe the most popular type will not suit all your needs. Now we start explaining the different air fryers models.
1. Paddle Type Air Fryer
Paddle type air fryer is for those people who can once set it and later forget it as they do not need to switch on or off again and again and once you started the process it will continue the process automatically. You can go for this fryer if you love frying food and want a convenient frying option.
2. Basket Type Air Fryer
As per its name, this one has dedicated basket with it so you can place your food within a basket and it will do the process for you. It is suitable for the families with a small number of family members in it as it is insufficient to cook in large quantities with a small basket. Otherwise, it is good and very popular in the market currently.
3. Countertop Convection Ovens
These are ovens which can do multiple tasks and they do not stick to frying only. They have the ability to steam, bake, grill, roast and frying too. So, if you are looking for a complete package then you can really consider this to buy as well.
4. Oil-free Turkey Fryers
These are very unsafe and they are generally used for frying turkeys than other food items. Because of this fire, it is also dangerous and we do not recommend you to go for this one if you are living in India currently. Above are the options you should really go for.
Air fryers does not require oil in very large quantities. Though, you have to use vary less oil and you can use oil which is healthier like avocado, olive oil or any oil you want to use with the air fryer.
No, you do not need to preheat the air fryer everytime and pre heat is not very necessary in air fryers. But in a situation when you want to fry frozen food then preheating 2-3 minutes will do the great job for you.
Air fryer uses air to fry your food items on the other side deep fryer needs oil to fry the food. If you want a more healthier option than a deep fryer with not very much different in taste. Then we always recommend to look for air fryer.
Yes, you can add the ingredients whenever you want to in an air fryer and it is safe too. This generally needed when you are grilling in the fryer. You also can take the basket out and see if your food is properly cooking or not.
You can cook any item which you like fried or grilled. For example chicken, mutton, fish, fries and any other thing which can be fried can be easily cooked with the air fryer.
These both are very similar type of appliances and can also perform the similar functions but where air fryer wins is crispiness. Foods in an air fryer is little more crisper and perfectly fried than in a convection ovens.
If you need an air fryer because you and your family love fried food items and you are very eager to resolve your daily hassle. Then, without any doubt, you should consider one to bring home as soon as possible. But if you do not love fried food a lot and you have it occasionally. Then, you do not need an air fryer and you can cook fried items in traditional ways. There are many other air fryers as well but according to us above list is one the best you can have in all budgets. If you want to know about things to consider before buying an air fryer in India.